This blog is to show some love and support to one of the most inspirational, genuine, amazingly-talented woman on the internet!
If you haven’t guessed it, its Lilly Singh aka iiSuperwomanii!
If you don’t know who she is, here’s a tiny list of her amazing achievements:
– 11 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS! – Author of How To Be A Bawse – Creator of Girl Love – Winner of the awards: Teen Choice Award for Web Star: Comedy; Teen Choice Award for Web Star: Female and People’s Choice Award for Favourite YouTube Star – Queen Unicorn
Girl Love is about ending the cycle of girl-on-girl hate and making it cool to build up and empower other women, which I think is beautiful.
Girls already face many struggles (as do men), there seems to be a strict criteria on what is beauty and what is not; some girls are still searching for who they are and what they like doing and chances are, they’ve already had criticism that has impacted them for life. Don’t judge anyone’s story by the chapter you walked in on.
So in honour of Lilly, I’ve decided to do something I’ve not yet done before on this blog!
A challenge! I will be tagging some bloggers to take on the challenge at the end! Here are the rules:
1) Say who tagged you for the challenge (and do step 3 for them!). Or skip this step if you weren’t tagged by anyone!
2) Choose (well, I’d recommend about 5 but you can do more or less) some woman that you admire. Any woman at all, celebrities, other bloggers or friends and family!
3) Give a sincere and genuine compliment about all of them and why you love them!
4) Tag some bloggers you love and think would enjoy and support this challenge to do it too!
Anyone can join, even if they’re not tagged!
So I’m going to choose 5 women that inspire me and these are in no particular order:
Emma Watson. This girl is such an inspiration to me. She inspired me as Hermione, she still inspires me now by being herself and being an amazing, beautiful, talented feminist. I think one of the things I love best about her is her groundedness. She is so humble throughout everything she’s achieved and she deserves every opportunity thats coming her way!
Michelle Obama. I love this woman to pieces! Michelle Obama is the first ever African-American First Lady of the United States of America! I love how genuinely sweet she is and her amazing smile!
Malala Yousafzai. Malala is so inspiration. She’s the youngest-ever Nobel Prize laureate! I love her. I love how strong she is. Physically and mentally. To be brave enough to talk out against millions of haters about what she’s passionate about must take so much courage and I really admire her for that!
Adele. Where do I start? Her voice reduces crowds of thousands to tears. I think what I love best about her is her laugh. I love her laugh. You know its so genuine and sweet and is just amazing! Adele is such an inspiration all round though!
JK Rowling. Author of the legendary Harry Potter series! She has an amazing imagination and is just so creative! Using her experiences to create new worlds is such an amazing skill!
These are just some of the many women I admire! I’m just tagging 4 bloggers:
Sorry guys, but from now on I will be posting TWICE a week now on Mondays and Thursdays (at least I’ll try!)
I really hoped you enjoyed this blog, please give it a thumbs up and comment what you thought of this blog! And if youhaven’t already please don’t hesitate to follow my blog!
Quirky Fangirl xx